Sunday, May 9, 2010

On the edge... as usual

so today is better... but yesterday I was way tired and overwhelmed... trying to do too much and my attititude sure showed it... But today I feel refreshed...and i feel a nap coming on and I realize that sometimes I get to caught up in the details...
I was having one of those, what about me, moments... and i was pouting about wanting to just stay home all day and veg out for Mother's day, but I know I am blessed to have my Mom and there will be a day when I won't.... and I will be glad for the time I had...

It is easy to get busy with day to day stuff and not take the time to enjoy the moment, Last night me and Noah made a bedtime run to Mom and Kasey's to visit them in our PJ's, I hadn't been over to see mom in a couple of days and felt horrible, but she was so happy to have us over there...

Happy Mother's day to all the mom's AND the motherly people in our lives!

No comments: