Thursday, June 17, 2010

Crazy

Well it has been quite a whirlwind of events around here... Graduation was wonderful, and so was the party... Okay, of course I have been stressed. REALLY stressed... Having thrown out there that I am going to quit work I have been worrying more than usual on top of everything else I have going on. Then thinking about TJ Dana and Justin graduating and yes... here comes reality. Darlene put on the marquee at the hall "Welcome to the real world" how true that is. Never again is life as carefree. People tell you that and say it all the time when you are a kid but until you are kicked out of that group, you have no idea how true it is. How I wish I could pick up the phone and tell my Dad my car is acting up or ask my mom if she did my laundrey... WAHHHHHH! I was pretty spoiled in that sense. sigh.... those were the days... Well, gotta go do laundrey and figure out how I am going to get my car fixed... among other things...LOL

No comments: