Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello...from the wild side

Well, I haven't been a good blogger, been too busy to put a new post! Things have been a little crazy at work, we are getting ready for another audit, I can't believe it, last July now this June... they are determined to ruin my summers! Just a couple more months and I would have been gone, oh well!!! I am actually pretty much ready and good thing because I am off tomorrow because my sister is having surgery so I am going to go be her nurse... I am a very good waiting room person you know. Me and Fluffy (my oldest sister Nena) are going to hang out and pretty much torture her all day... we have to be at the hospital in SA at 6 in the morning... YIKES! which means I have to leave the house by 4:30 to go pick up both sisters and then hit the road to the hospital so we can get parked and where-ever we need to be... I have been car-less for the last few days because the pacifica was sicky... but Irene fixed her tonight so she is ready to go, it is no fun being without wheels. We were busy setting up the pool tonight and it is almost good to go, Johnny is filling it up as we speak! Yippee!... For some reason setting up this pool has not been an easy task, we had to till up the dirt, kill the grass, put sand, put a liner and then put the pool... it is a nice size one and it will be well worth the effort, I need to go and get stepping stones for around the outside and we are in business. The Sauceda Waterpark is open for the 2010 season... woohoo! After the long day tomorrow I am sure I will be ready to hit the waves...LOL I promise a longer post soon, hope everyone is staying cool because it sure is hot outside!

No comments: