Wednesday, March 31, 2010

and by the way...

Noah had his first after school playdate yesterday, he went home with his friend Ethan (my Godson), they also live down the street from us.  It was the first time I let him go home with a friend from school and I was a little nervous just because it was a ‘first’.  My baby is getting so big!  He is such a Momma’s boy, he fights with me like crazy but the minute I walk away he can’t stand it…  He has another T-ball game tonight, I will likely have to take a few xanax to keep myself calm…  pray that I stay away from the concession stand, I love their popcorn…  And I am totally stressing trying to keep his dang uniform together, I found one sock day before yesterday, mom put it somewhere and I have no idea where, so then I find the other one I was missing this morning…  so I send my sister with mom to 4 different stores to get another pair of hunter green socks today and at their last stop Mom tells her the sock she moved is in the ‘unmatched’ sock basket on my dryer…  she just remembered…  Noah starts Karate tomorrow, and I have church the next three nights in a row because I am Chocho’s sponsor…good grief, I am going to have to take my pillow…  I am sure I will behave horribly…  and I need to get all my stuff ready so that I am not rushed on Easter…  Just another busy day in the hood…  ya, and I totally still have spray paint on my arms from painting the boys baskets (yes I use soap)…


This email and its attachments, if any, are intended for the personal use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential, privileged, or proprietary information. If you are not a named recipient, or an agent responsible for delivering it to a named recipient, you have received this email in error. In that event, please (a) immediately notify me by reply email, (b) do not review, copy, save, forward, or print this email or any of its attachments, and (c) immediately delete and/or destroy this email and its attachments and all electronic and physical copies thereof. Thank you.

No comments: